Thursday 6 November 2008

Its time...

One of the greatest feelings is to be in the comfort of family, friends and home. The things on my priority list vanished as soon as I landed. I met almost everyone close. Some managed to surprise me and I surprised few as well but now it's time to head back.

I am putting down the lyrics of one of my favourite songs from KANK for the people I love and care for, who miss me as much as I miss them, when we are not together.

Tum ko bhi hai khabar
Mujhko bhi hai pata
Ho raha hai judaa
Dono ka raasta
Dur jaake bhi mujhse tum meri yaadon main rehna

Kabhi alvida na kehna
Kabhi alvida na kehna

:)

1 comment:

watchingsince79 said...

The original sounds good too...

chalte chalte mere ye geet yaad rakhna,

kabhi alvida na kehna
kabhi alvida na kehna

Have a pleasant journey :-)