Tuesday 1 July 2008

Comedy of errors

After writing a post on types of errors it is very appropriate to write more about errors. Chatting with people can be humorous frequently. I am certain that all of us make typing mistakes or typo errors as some people call them, but these errors can bring an element of fun from nowhere at all. I enjoy when my friends make them but I laugh more loudly sitting unaccompanied in my room when I make such errors. Below are few on the top of my mind:

  • i love (live) on hinckley road
    This very error also happens to be the motivation behind writing this post at midnight. After this error my friend could not end laughing and therefore decided to call, to pull my leg further.
  • can u give me a sex (sec)
    This is the most hilarious typo error that I made while chatting with a male friend. The embarrassment ofcourse is understandable from both sides. Now, I am hundred times more cautious while typing sec, or replace it by brb (be right back) or just a moment.
  • i am god (gud)
    This one really sounds rude but all I can say is no t(error) it’s just a comedy of errors.

:)

4 comments:

Adita said...

good one :)

Adita said...

Was thinkin of such errors and this is what i could think of - a frnd watched sex N the city...n i took it as sex IN the city...will post more as soon as i could think of any... ;)

Anonymous said...

:) believe me one's own goof ups are funnier than anything else.

Adita said...

Another one - I wanted to write no LUCK...the typo was no LICK ;)