Saturday 26 July 2008

Dreamless Dreams

In all these years I have heard a variety of meanings of the word 'Dream' but truthfully have never understood anything about them. People have tried defining them and their significance. But I wonder their level of success, if any. I am talking about dreams that we see while sleeping.

I can easily call my dreams my best friend. They make me see and feel the world that is out of reach. On this planet of technology, seeing family and friends on web camera is easy. But meeting them in dreams changes the intensity of interaction completely. Sometimes these dreams have indicated the future, sometimes they fulfilled what did not happen in the past. I intermingle with strangers in strange situations. I see dolphins frozen in blue water and I do question myself when I see SRK as boyfriend.

Some dreams make life very difficult. There are times when I wake up extremely worried and tensed and there are other times when I get up with a sense of satisfaction and a smile on face. There are also dreams that are recurring or continuous, there is something similar about few dreams. I doubt if these dreams point to anything at all. I still reach nowhere thinking about dreams but I continue to dream.

:)

No comments: