Friday 17 August 2007

Colour of the day :)

Can colours bring good luck? I don't know..may be..may be not. There are colours one can wear on specific days to bring good luck.

Monday - White

Tuesday - Orange, Red

Wednesday - Green

Thursday - Yellow

Friday - Pink

Saturday - Black, Dark Blue

Sunday - Red


WARNING: Try this pattern at your own risk :)


Pink as you can see is my favourite colour and by default I wear Pink on most days. So, according to the colour chart I generally make god happy on Friday and I expect god to understand and respect my choice of colour on other days :) Thankyou God

1 comment:

Azahar Machwe said...

I like the Warning! :D

All these colours have an astrological significance:

Monday - represents Moon thus White

Saturday - represents Saturn thus Black

Tuesday - represents Mars thus Red