Wednesday 8 August 2007

Daag Acche hain





This beautiful advertisement reminds me of my school days, when me and my younger sister V used to fight with the world for each other. Once, I remember in class 2nd while travelling back home we got into a physical fight with a boy in school bus for window seat. Of course I had good fun beating him up and getting hurt. But after reaching home I cried very badly in front of my mom not for getting beaten up or beating but for V not helping me out once I took over :)

4 comments:

Kapzz said...

a cute video n a cute incident that u have described here. May b that day she did not help u, but m sure she will help u always. doesnt matter u take over or not, she will remain one of ur biggest supports ever.

Azahar Machwe said...

quite a cute story! so you were crazy as a kid to huh? :D

Vibgyor said...

azahar*it is always gud to be a bit crazy for people u care...try it u will understand what m saying

Azahar Machwe said...

:D
Going crazy is my old habit!