Tuesday 22 April 2008

First drive in UK


Yeah this convertible BMW is the first car I drove in UK. This master piece was bought by a friend few days back and I was wondering how it feels to drive an open car in cold UK climate. This friend was nice enough to take me out for a short drive and I asked to drive myself for just 100 meters. But as I started to drive I managed a decent 200 meter stretch. It felt excellent, the car has everything to live upto its label.

Well this experience was another first of its kind. I must mention the fact that I do not have the license to drive in this country and therefore I also feel a bit silly for not controlling the temptation. :)

4 comments:

Kapzz said...

kya kahoon yaar.. ise (BMW) ko dekh ke kuch kuch hota hai ;-)

Anonymous said...

Convertible BMW...wow...BTW how much did u pay for the pose??? nice pic anyways... :-)

Tuhina Adit Maark said...

just a thought... should you be admitting openly to driving without a license? ;-)

Anonymous said...

Whats the number to call cops in UK? I have a proof (this picture) of someone commiting a crime...hehe..lol..driving without a license..hehe:-D