Sunday 13 April 2008

Toothpaste

I cannot believe that my post is about toothpastes but I have few interesting instances to share about them.

First one of course is like a nightmare. In class 9 or 10th we were asked to write about our dream. I wrote all kind of funny things but the funniest was from a friend in class who wrote about using shaving cream instead of toothpaste in a half awake state. I was totally disgusted by that thought then and was always very cautious in the morning after that.

Second came few years later when I slapped my brother early in the morning because he did not squeeze the tube properly. It was not a mistake and he definitely did not deserve a slap for that. It reminds me of my stupid behaviour and feel very sorry even now when I open a new toothpaste.

The next two are relatively recent.

One of which happened with a friend who was given to use Nivea on toothbrush without information. This person had nothing to say about how it felt but the logical reasoning followed by saying that it smoothens the skin inside mouth.

Another funny incident happened with me, when my father asked me if I want anything from India. I asked for few things and also a toothpaste. All this was fine until a friend came to know about it and made me feel like an utter stupid. I wish that my personal lists are not leaked out in future.

:)

4 comments:

Azahar Machwe said...

Hahahahaha

Seems 'toothpaste' has played a pivotal role in your life! ;)

I like the way you state so properly that the '..person who was given to use Nivea..'
I bet, in reality, the person was TRICKED into brushing their teeth with Nivea isn't it? :D

Vibgyor said...

Azahar*That was definitely a well planned TRICK and I think it will be interesting to share that funny incident with u and other friends in a separate post.

Kapzz said...

How does Nivea taste ???
but that "smoothens the skin inside mouth" was a gud one :-)

Anonymous said...

no need to b sorry sis..
its fyn
dats hw we all learn..
chill
d Nivea thing is very funny..

tc

Aj