Friday 13 June 2008

When best friends are together





The pics are self explanatory of the kind of time I had with TKS. Her visit brought a series of new and first experiences in UK. This was the first visit of someone very very close from backhome and life felt like coffee (emotions) with cream (fun). One week flew like seconds and before I could realise that it was the truth, it was over. Dreams do come true, like this one did. Now Best is with her and Friends with me and lets see when the Best Friends meet. Thank god for her.

:)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

:) I have had the time of my life. No words can describe what i felt. Suddenly felt homesick after I came back.Then i realised the smile on my face till now was due to the ecitement of meeting u . I will miss u my friend.

Unknown said...

Hey,
Are you sending sum cool stuff for me????
U better do otherwise next time no gifts and shopping from my side:)