Wednesday 6 August 2008

Dreamless Dreams - II

I had no intentions of writing further on Dreams, but a friends call made me so excited that I had to share it with others. I was very troubled by my own dreams when I last wrote about them and therefore forgot to mention that several dreams take us to cloud nine. They are so beautiful than reality that one doesn't feel like opening eyes after that. These are also the dreams that you want to run to someone and talk about in one breath. Such are the dreams we all dream for like getting a CEO job, scoring distinction marks, marrying the person one likes, job promotions, India winning the world cup ;) and so on...

I was touched by this friend’s call, who chose me to share one such beautiful dream. Actually this person shared happiness which I am sharing with you.

Spread your happiness too, SWEET dreams to all.

:) :) :) :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

i agree with what u said....
a person who dreams....is the person who achieves them or have the 'fire in the belly' to achieve them........dreams are countless...like clouds.....but when u reach them...it seems u have reached heaven......

kaustav