Wednesday 27 August 2008

Where is my magic wand????

Why are children shown and made to believe in magic wands in films and stories when they dont exist ??? I wanted one very desperately when I was in class 4. That's when I appeared for my first exam and I din't know what was happening. Basically the whole examination pattern was newly introduced and most students were confused about it. My preparation was poor and after the exams I thought it was the end of class 4.That was not the end.

It was the beginning, the beginning of bad or no prep for exams. Now its time again to look for a magic wand. Life goes in cirlcles, I am in a new system once again. Don't really know how things work but wish I had a magic wand that could make my 3000 words to 13000 or 500 to 15000 words. The magic is only in adding a figure here and there and therefore looks small. But this small change will make life easssssssssssssssssy...are the magician's listening...their customer is waiting here...

:)

No comments: