Monday 19 May 2008

'Bhoothnath'

What do I do, when I have lots on my mind...well two things...watch a random film...or write a post. This time I am writing a random post on a random film ' Bhoothnath'. The first time I started watching it, I got scared by the intial sound effects and ambience and therefore preferred to sleep.

Next day again I had lots to cover in terms of reports and exams. Again I chose to go back to 'Bhoothnath' to find out what was so horrifying about it. Well nothing really, as its about an angel. I am not telling the story here but want to share the good bits of it.

  • Juhi Chawla has sung in the film for the first time. Her voice is really sweet, blended perfectly with a smile which is audible in the song as well.

  • SRK's jokes on Juhi, who plays his wife.

  • Priyanshu Chatterjee got two or maybe three sentences in the film but he was good. I really liked him in 'Tum Bin'. He has an excellent voice.

Watching 'Bhoothnath' was a good time pass. :)

No comments: