Wednesday 7 May 2008

First experience with UK police

My term is about to end but the firsts continue to happen. I never thought this will be a part of my blog but the truth is different. Met the UK police early in the morning sharp at 10 when I was about to leave home. I was late as usual and did not expect anybody to come at that time forget the police.

They came for some investigation regarding someone. But this post is not on the reason of investigation. It is about my experience with the police men. They were four of them out of which one was a middle aged man in crisp uniform. The other three were all young good looking hunks in white Tee and jeans. I hope Delhi Police sends its official team to UK for a research on why police men here are so handsome and not in Delhi.

On the other hand I think if police men were good looking in India then women drivers would make more mistakes to seek attention from traffic police and it will be worth getting into a conversation with them.
:)

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Vibh's u shld have taken the no of the HOOOOOOOOTTTTTT police guys so u cld stay in touch :)

Unknown said...

God has made few lucky chaps like u, who get to see HOT HUNKS...Otherwise life is spiceless:)