Tuesday 13 May 2008

Two in twenty four...

I am sure by now you must have guessed what this is about! Is this about shopping or bargaining or some other good deal. Well actually none of these. Its about two dreams in twenty four hours and their similar nature.

Dream 1:
My professor is Muslim fellow from Pakistan and when I go to him with a problem, he says you Indians will never change your approach and capture stuff. I get angry ofcourse and tell him to mind his business and not get personal. I also ask him to stay in his boundary. After the dream I was very upset and was thinking that teachers are teachers not hindu or muslim and so is the case with students.

Dream 2:
I dream of a Muslim actor...no prizes for guessing this. I dreamt of SRK as my boyfriend. We walk in some unknown place, probably a film location. We also happen to play badminton in a shopping mall. Ohh... what a dream it was. I was flying high for sometime even after getting up.

Now comes the analysis bit. Both the dreams had Muslim men in it, which makes my liking stronger for them. But the first dream I hope never comes true and nobody faces such a humiliation. The second I know will never be true so all SRK fans from India, Pakistan and the RoW should get it often.

Sweet dreams and reality to all :)

4 comments:

Unknown said...

hey...ladki SRK to sirf mera hai....sharam nahi aate apne jije pe buri nazar dalte hue....bach ke rahna mujse...bhai hu mai bhai ok

Vibgyor said...

Natasha, SRK came to my dream to bother me...jiju's character doesnt seem to be family like ;)gud luck to Gauri di too...what say???

Azahar Machwe said...

as they say saali aadhi gharwaali Natasha ;)

And I am really looking forward to any kind of funny 'arrangments' between Vibha, Natasha, Gauri and about 80% of Indian women between the ages of 16 and 30 ;)

Unknown said...

ladki...jo bhi ho....mera case mai saali no gharwali nahi hoti ok....SRK sirr mera hai....for any doubt pls refer back to me :)